Sponsors and Partners Enable Systemic Change
The Robert and Susan Kozlowski L.I.F.T. Foundation is founded on the belief that we as individuals have a responsibility to reach out and assist whenever and wherever we can to have the greatest societal impact. We welcome the partnership and sponsorships of corporations, businesses, and educational institutions who also strive to provide innovative, successful student-centered educational opportunity to all.
As a private family foundation with the mission to make systemic changes in education, it is crucial that the Robert and Susan Kozlowski L.I.F.T. Foundation embrace community partnerships in education and business. With these partnerships:
- L.I.F.T. Scholarships can be awarded to deserving high school seniors who desire to attend a public state college or university in their home state.
- The L.I.F.T. Bridge Program, crucial to guaranteeing students who plan to go to college when they graduate from high school, are college ready and in attendance the first day of their college journey.
- The important mission to provide positive mentorship to young people, as well as interactive program opportunities, will reach more educational settings.
- More families will be assisted during the academic year, relieving some of their financial burden and being part of a larger, supportive “school family”.
- New initiatives — L.I.F.T. Distance Peer Mentoring, Workshops on Best Practices in Mentorship, Conversations with L.I.F.T. Scholars, and college visits for high school seniors — can be initiated.
Our generous sponsors and partners provide:
- Financial support for L.I.F.T. Scholarships
- Financial support materials needed by L.I.F.T. Scholars i.e. laptops for college
- Professional expertise to help guide our young people as they embark on their future goals
- People power, which is imperative to the growth and sustainability of any foundation.
- Donations and/or discounts on materials that allow us to serve more students.
Our Partners and Sponsors
1inMM PRODUCTIONS, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
In 2013, 1inMM Productions made the generous, life-changing donation of $25,000.00 to the Robert and Susan Kozlowski L.I.F.T. Foundation, which allowed the Foundation to provide additional L.I.F.T. Scholarships to deserving high school seniors. With this generous sponsorship students at three Los Angeles high schools, who rose to the challenge to achieve academic success and be role models in their communities, will have their dreams to attend a four-year university fulfilled. 1inMM Productions is dedicated to the entrepreneurial spirit of making your dreams a reality no matter the obstacles before you. L.I.F.T. Scholarship opportunities for low income, first in their family students who dream of attaining a college degree and freeing themselves to BE all that they wish to achieve motivated the CEO Zach Horwitz, as well as the company’s financial backers, to select The Robert and Susan Kozlowski L.I.F.T. Foundation as their sponsorship organization. We are honored. Only with generous sponsors like 1inMM Productions can we meet our goal to at least double the students we serve each academic year.
COLLEGE MATCH, Los Angeles, California
L.A.’s PROMISE FUND, Los Angeles, California
METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PIKE TOWNSHIP, Indianapolis, Indiana
BOYS & GIRSL CLUB LOS ANGELES, Los Angeles, California
CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN, Santa Monica, California
FRANCIS KENTON, LIFE COACH, Calabasas, California
GRANADA HILLS CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL, Granada Hills, California
UCLA GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND INFORMATIONAL STUDIES, Los Angeles, California
UCLA CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF WOMEN, Los Angeles, California
BE THE CHANGE
Zachary and Sarajane Guevara * MATCHING FUNDS DONOR
Zachary and Mallory Horwitz
Lori and BJ Nichols- Reis Nichols Jewelers
Fran and Bob Lehner
Kathy and Larry Levit
David and Audrey Croale
Edward and Jane LaRose
Josh and Marcella Williams
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Roni and Paul Melmed
Evette and Dennis Richardson
More friends of the L.I.F.T. Foundation
Heather and David Liedling