The Robert and Susan Kozlowski L.I.F.T. Foundation promotes the belief that Learning Inspires Freedom Tomorrow. Robert Kozlowski was a successful business person. Susan Kozlowski is a long time honored educator. With their combined efforts and passion for education the mission was established to help students and teachers in challenging, but always hopeful educational settings.
Although not officially becoming an education foundation until 2008, Robert and Susan Kozlowski’s passion for equality and excellence in education has been a lifelong mission. The LIFT Foundation is dedicated to the beliefs that:
- ALL students CAN achieve excellence.
- ALL parents want better for their child.
- ALL teachers and administrators need support to fulfill the goals for a quality education.
- ALL students must be personally engaged in the learning process.
- ALL students working to achieve excellence deserve an equal opportunity for a college education.
- ALL of a society will be “LIFTed” when a quality education is provided for every child.
- Mentorship and goal setting are the key to success for at-risk students.
- Systemic change in our educational system is needed, until EVERY child embraces the power and importance of learning.
Our mission cannot be accomplished without the generous support of businesses, schools and the community at large partnering to increase academic accomplishments and make each school year a memorable, learnable experience for our students.